Gucci Starr Certificate in Coaching
What skills and abilities do you cover?
This programme will enable you to:
- Have effective coaching conversations, to drive your achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Use coaching principles in conversations to offer constructive feedback, and improve the performance of others
- Use coaching conversations to support and develop people’s confidence, ability and engagement
- Adopt a flexible style in conversation, to increase your impact at work generally, e.g. facilitate workshops, training delivery, etc.
- To offer you the opportunity to achieve an evaluated level of ability,
via an accreditation process
- To help you to decide how you integrate your new skills
within your role
- Be a role model for coaching and build coaching skill in others
Your Learning Journey
Activity, support and resources - what’s included
Learn more about LearnStarr
What does LearnStarr do?
LearnStarr advances the skills of managers and leaders in the workplace with a clear focus on enabling others to learn, develop and perform. We develop manager mindset and ability to help them thrive.
What kind of learning do you focus on?
We are recognised experts in the field of coaching and mentoring. We’re also hugely experienced in topics such as conversational influence, emotional maturity, and the impact of ego in the workplace.
How does it work?
All programmes and events are delivered by either Julie Starr or members of her team. During programmes involving multiple events - Intermediate, Advanced and Certificate – you also gain access to content and resources within LearnStarr. Before and after each event, you are invited into LearnStarr to watch something, read something, write something, etc.