Skills Builder Overview:
What Will I Get?
- A fast refresh of the coaching basics*, e.g., from the book, Brilliant Coaching, by Julie Starr
- Clear guidance and principles for effective practice
- A structured practice session (we use Zoom rooms of three people) which includes feedback from other participants
- Q&A - Your chance to ask questions
- A chance to confirm your focus forward, e.g., what will I do with this?
Who Is It For?
Skills in Focus: Practice Coaching is suitable for*
- Anyone with a basic/foundation awareness of coaching, e.g., maybe you've read Julie's books, The Coaching Manual or Brilliant Coaching
- Previous participants on any Starr coaching skills programme for managers and leaders.
- Professional coaches who want evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD). All participants who complete the session will receive confirmation of attendance
Skills In Focus: Practice Coaching
- The opportunity to practice coaching your coaching skills in a guided, supported environment
- The chance to refresh and strengthen your use of coaching principles in your everyday style of managing & leading others
- Receive impartial feedback on your strengths and development areas
When Is this?
The next live event will take place at X time UK time on the Y date.
*Please Note: The intention of this session is not to teach you how to coach, it is to build on your existing level of awareness and ability by practicing a real coaching conversation, in a supported environment, with others. For our current list coach skills training, check out LearnStarr.com
*If you purchase on behalf of a UK based organisation, we add VAT at 20% to this cost.
About Julie Starr
Since 2002, Julie's best-selling book, The Coaching Manual has supported the evolution of the coaching field through simple, powerful principles and practical approaches. Julie’s books Brilliant Coaching and The Mentoring Manual help managers and leaders raise business performance by developing people. Her books are required reading on coach training programmes around the world.
Julie is MD of Starr Coaching, www.starrcoaching.co.uk a leading provider of coach training in organisations, she is a featured coach in the Netflix LEAP Coaching Movie.
Julie also writes novels for young adults and donates proceeds to charities which house, heal and educate street children and orphans, www.ruffdogbooks.com
What’s my investment?
Event cost is £35 which includes:
- Joining instructions with reflection questions, to help you get the most from the event
- Participation on the live event - a total of 2.5 hours facilitated by Starr's expert coach facilitators
- Light yet powerful theory input, followed by practice sessions (in Zoom rooms of three people)
Learn more about LearnStarr